Future of Energy Week – accelerating Asia’s energy transition
In its upcoming Future of Energy Week, The Economist Events will invite policymakers, energy experts, business leaders, academics and scientists to break down the concept of energy transition, consider the issues that need to be overcome and explore what a change in the energy system means for Asia and the world.
Discussions will address the most pressing issues in relation to the global energy transition and what a change in the energy system means for Asia.
- Energy transition: what does it mean for Asia?
- The decarbonisation race and hard-to-decarbonise sectors
- To the last drop: the end of oil and gas?
- What is next for renewables? A fresh look at solar, wind and hydro
- Policies of change and market structures
- Case studies from China, India, Australia, Japan and Southeast Asia
- and more...
Mer om eventet
Datum: 4–7 oktober, 2021
Plats: Virtuellt event