Microgrid Global Innovation Forum
The 14th edition of the Microgrid Global Innovation Forum, focuses on microgrid advances, case studies and applications in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Organized by the Smart Grid Observer, the event draws hundreds of industry professionals from around the world interested in maximizing the effective use of renewable and distributed energy resources, refining the positive business model for microgrid deployments, and sharing real-world case studies in both grid-tied and off-grid/remote environments.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Microgrid feasibility, design, and implementation
- Refining the business case for off-grid, remote, and island microgrids
- Project financing and investor perspectives
- Determining the correct technology mix for hybrid energy systems
- Solar + storage advances
- Advanced battery, fuel cell, and flow battery technologies
- and more
Mer om eventet
Datum: 7–9 september, 2021.
Läs mer och anmäl dig på microgridinnovation.com