Microgrid Global Innovation Forum
The 14th edition of the Microgrid Global Innovation Forum, brings together thought leaders, utilities, energy providers, project managers and other stakeholders for two days of focused networking and information sharing concerning the latest technological developments, design, implementation and operation of hybrid renewable energy microgrids. The emphasis is on maximizing the business case for microgrids, integration of renewable energy, and sharing real-world case studies of both grid-tied and off-grid/remote systems.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Microgrid feasibility, design, and implementation
- Innovations in increasing uptake of productive uses and appliances of microgrids
- Digital technologies and payment methods for microgrids
- Innovations for microgrid site selection
- Solar + storage systems for off-grid village environments
- Refining the business case for off-grid, remote, and island microgrids
- and more
Submit proposals before December 11, 2020.
Mer om eventet
Datum: 20–21 april, 2021.
Läs mer och anmäl dig på microgridinnovation.com