Microgrid Global Innovation Forum
The 13th edition of the Microgrid Global Innovation Forum, focuses on microgrid advances, case studies and applications in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Organized by the Smart Grid Observer, the emphasis is on maximizing the effective use of renewable and distributed energy resources, refining the positive business model for a range of microgrid deployments, and sharing real-world case studies in both grid-tied and off-grid/remote environments.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Microgrid feasibility, design, and implementation
- Refining the business case for off-grid, remote, and island microgrids
- Solar + storage advances
- Project financing and investor perspectives
- Determining the correct technology mix for hybrid energy systems
- Advanced battery, fuel cell, and flow battery technologies
- Microgrid power control, management, and integration
- and more
Mer om eventet
Datum: 8 –10 september, 2020.
Läs mer och anmäl dig på microgridinnovation.com